Poznań, Poland, 19–23 June 2023.
At the annual EGI conference, international scientific communities, computing and service providers, European projects, security experts, community managers, and policy makers gather to take research and innovation in data-intensive processing and analytics forward.
- Meet the scientific communities that are at the forefront of innovation, learn about their success cases, new requirements and solutions for data discovery, access and processing, and start new collaborations
- Help research communities and industry joining their efforts to find common solutions to data access and data spaces
- Meet the largest community of research cloud providers in Europe and their IT strategies
- Learn about state of the art in scientific computing in Europe and meet a large community of cloud, High-Throughput-Computing (HTC) and High Performance Computing (HPC) providers that provide core facilities to today’s European computing infrastructures
- Share your achievements in cutting-edge topics from distributed computing, such as federated trust and identity, data spaces, artificial intelligence, digital twins
- Learn about the status and future of the EOSC Compute Platform during the final event of the EGI-ACE flagship project of the EGI community
- Stay up to date with the latest technical development in cybersecurity, scientific applications, data processing and analytics, and digital twins
Join EGI2023 for the core conference days 20–22 June.
The EGI2023 Call for Posters will remain open until 15 April – email your proposal to events[@]egi.eu