EOSC Symposium 2022
Prague & online, 14–17 October 2022.
The EOSC Symposium is the main EOSC annual event and this year takes place in Prague, Czech Republic, from 14–17 November 2022.
Over 500 stakeholders from ministries, policy makers, research performing organisations, service providers, research infrastructures and research communities across Europe and beyond are expected to attend the Symposium to reflect on the EOSC key achievements and strategic challenges and to identify priorities and concrete actions at European, national, and institutional level to speed up the EOSC implementation.
During the Symposium, there will be an opportunity to inspire the EOSC community by sharing your work or ideas. Apply to the call for talks or sessions now! Deadline: Friday 23 September 2022, 17:00 CEST.
- Call for talks: Submit a talk (the talk should not exceed 7 minutes) on the following topics:
- FAIR enabling practices
- Use cases demonstrating the added value of EOSC
- EOSC Core developments
- EOSC Exchange & Data Federation developments
- Federation of national Research Infrastructures & e-infrastructure in EOSC
- Training & Skills for EOSC
- Contributions of for profit partners to EOSC
- Engaging stakeholders in EOSC
- More information here.
- Call for sessions: Submit ideas for a side session (max 90 minutes) or an evening session (up to 3 hours). Please note that there is a limited number of slots for sessions and the sessions might be running in parallel with the main programme of the Symposium.Please double check the draft structure of the event here.
The applications will be evaluated by the Programme Committee and the applicants will be notified on the week of the 3rd of October 2022.
Haven´t you signed up for the Symposium yet?
Subscribe to the EOSC symposium waiting list to receive an invitation as soon as registration is open (Please note that the registration will open in early October and a fee will be associated to it). Subscribe to the waiting list here.
Venue and accommodation
The Symposium will take place at the Clarion Congress Hotel Prague. For those interested in booking a room at the same venue, please note that there are preferential rates available to Symposium participants under the following link.
More information on the venue and accommodation here.
For any questions about the Symposium please contact eosc-symposium-programme@