EUDAT Conference 2022
This 2022, the EUDAT Conference series returns! Learn about the latest trends and developments in the field of research data management services and network with some of the most active players in the domain.
On 13–15 September, EUDAT CDI will organise its EUDAT Conference 2022 in Athens, Greece with 14–15 September as the public conference days while 13 September will be a closed side-event. As part of the conference programme, a dedicated exhibition and networking session will be introduced to encourage the establishment of new connections and promote the most innovative services and players in the field.
Who should attend and why
The event is open to all, but the following are highly encouraged to participate, such as:
- Researchers and citizen scientists, repository and community managers to discover services for research data management, storage, preservation and sharing.
- Actors in the EOSC community, ESFRI, science clusters, and research infrastructures to get the latest on the state of the art and use cases of some of the core services for supporting European research
- Projects, research institutions and national and European initiatives to gain visibility and network with stakeholders to further their activities
- Service providers to learn what EUDAT can offer from them
- Current and prospective EUDAT users and user communities to learn about new major functionalities
The full agenda will be published in the next few weeks, but here’s a sneak peek at the programme in the meantime:
September 13 (Closed Co-located Events)
September 14 (EUDAT Conference Day 1)
- Research Data Management Challenges and Available Solutions
- EUDAT Service Showcase & Overview
- Research Data Exhibition & Networking Open Session
September 15 (EUDAT Conference Day 2)
- EUDAT & DICE Use Case Session
- Cross-Infrastructure Use Case Session
- Collaborations, Joint Initiatives and Synergy Opportunities Workshop – eInfras, RIs, ESFRIs, EOSC
- Co-located Event: DICE Progress Highlights
Registration is required, and full and early-bird fees will be charged. The early-bird fee is €50, which will be available while tickets last or until 15 July. The full cost fee is 90€.