The 12th Panhellenic Symposium of Oceanography & Fisheries (12th Symposium) will be held at the premises of the Ionian University, Corfu (Greece), from Thursday 31 May till Sunday 3 June 2018. The official opening ceremony of the Symposium will take place on Wednesday 30 May 2018.
Blue Growth for the Adriatic-Ionian Macroregion and the Eastern Mediterranean
The official language of the 12th Symposium is English.
Contributions (oral or poster presentations) should be relevant to the following topics:
– Physical and Chemical Oceanography
– Marine Biodiversity and Ecological Functioning
– European Marine Policies Implementation
– Surface and Subterranean Inland Waters
– Change of Landscape: From Genetics to omics approaches
– Fisheries Practices, Environmental Impacts and Sustainable Fisheries
– Aquaculture and their potential in the Adriatic-Ιonian macro-Region
– Marine Geology
– Marine Technology and Blue Energy
– Research Infrastructures and Projects
– Environmental Education & Awareness
The 12th Symposium is co-organised by the Panhellenic Union of HCMR Employees and the Union of HCMR Researchers, in collaboration with the Department of Computer Science of the Ionian University, Corfu, under the auspices of the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research, Municipality of Corfu and Region of Ionian Islands.